We are grateful for your support!
We gladly accept monetary and in-kind donations. Donations can be made by cash, check, or direct deposit. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information. We also accept in-kind donations year round toward our programs. Our most-needed items include:
- Children’s books and textbooks
- Office supplies (ink cartridges)
- School and craft supplies
- Lightly-used clothing and shoes
- Non-perishable food donations (peanut butter, beans, cooking oil, sugar)
- Meat and tinned fish
Please view our Wish List for our larger, more urgent needs here.
Come join our HISA family! We offer many ways to get involved:
- Reading and homework supervision
- Life skills and youth empowerment speakers
- Social work
- Health checks and trainings
- Transportation to Home Affairs to obtain birth registrations
Please contact Mrs. Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org for more for more information on being a volunteer.
Hope Initiatives Southern Africa
ERF 3316 Omuvapu Street
+264 61 247 454